Are you looking for a way to give back to the community? Please consider volunteering for Northwest Children's Outreach!
There are many volunteer opportunities available, including:
- Sorting and packing orders on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings - help with caseworkers
- Sorting, organizing and stocking items
- Organizing donation drives and resource projects
- Visit our Hours and Directions page to find the closest center
If you are interested in volunteering with Northwest Children's Outreach, including your children, please go to the Center nearest you. No training required! If you would like to schedule a volunteer group of 10 or more please give us a call at (503) 828-1472. You can also e-mail us. You will receive a follow-up telephone call or e-mail within the week.
Thanks again for helping to "bridge the gap" in a child's life!